I have taught and (co-)developed a range of theoretical and methodological courses, and have supervised thesis projects. If you are a bachelor or master student looking to be involved in research on digital wellbeing, feel free to contact me.
Bachelor courses (undergraduate level), Communication Science
- Digital Media and Health Communication (English, 2019-2020)
- Mobile Media in Everyday Life (English, 2019)
- Introduction to Communication Science (Dutch and English, 2015 – 2017)
- Research practicum: Experiment (Dutch, 2016 – 2017)
- Internship supervision of 15+ students (Dutch, 2015 – 2017)
Master courses (graduate level), Communication Science
- Social Media & Society: Content, Uses, and Effects (2020)
- Intensive Survey Analytics (English, 2015 – 2018)
- Research Practice Seminar (English, 2018)
Master thesis supervision
– Kirsten van der Eijken (2018) *AWARDED with the 2019 Amanda L. Kundrat Master Thesis Award from the ICA/NCA Health Communication Division.
– Lizzy Hissink (2019)
– Isabella Sundberg-Ingelman (2017)